martedì 26 aprile 2011

I Amsterdam! [1st Part]


Hello Guys!!!!!!!!
How was your holiday time?? Mine was super cool, and that's the reason why I haven't been tuned on the blog for a while.. I'm so sorry about it, but I'm now gonna let you know everything I did in this period!
The most important thing is that I'm just back from an amazing trip in Amsterdam, the "Noth Venice". I had a great time, with friends and family, Amsterdam is a really strange city, so small that you can go almost everywhere by foot or with your bike, and that's the aspect that I loved most.
Shops, streets, parks and museum are really beautiful, and in addiction I also found sunny weather for the whole week, so I'm really lucky!
Now I let you with the pictures I made, hoping you like them!
Kisses

Ciao ragazzi!!!!!
Come sono state le vostre vacanze?? Le mie fantastiche, ed è il motivo per cui sono stata assente dal blog per un po'.. Mi scuso, ma ora vi farò vedere cosa ho fatto in questo periodo!
La cosa più importante è che sono appena tornata da un viaggio meraviglioso ad Amsterdam, la "Venezia del Nord". Mi sono divertita tantissimo, con amici e famiglia, Amsterdam è una città stranissima, così piccola da potersi girare tutta in bici o a piedi, e questo è l'aspetto che mi è piaciuto di più.
I negozi, le strade, i parchi e i musei sono splendidi, e in più ho trovato il sole per tutta la settimana, quindi sono stata proprio fortunata!
Ora vi lascio a guardare le foto che ho scattato, sperando vi piacciano!
Kisses


Mummy on the bus :)

I was wearing:
Shirt: Rèsho - Spirit Jelly (withe one) - The Cure's Vintage Shirt (grey one)
Jeans: Abercrombie (blue ones) - Zara (grey ones)
Shoes: grey sneackers by Ash - white francesine by Manfield
Bag by The Lucky Bag
Sunglasses: RayBan Wayfarer

5 commenti:

  1. LOVELY PICTURES, I WISH I COULD GO THERE.

    XX
    MMISSMOIR

    RispondiElimina
  2. Awesome photographs! Would love to go someday..

    Great shot of you on the "T"!

    RispondiElimina
  3. How beautiful!! Love the pictures!!

    RispondiElimina
  4. bellissime fotos!!!!!!!
    so great ;D
    i wanna visit Amsterdam too ..
    kisses <3
    caramellitsa

    RispondiElimina