martedì 1 marzo 2011

The Vogue Talents Corner @ Milan FW


From the 24th to the 27th of February there was the Vogue Talents Corner in Milan, during the Fashion Week, and it was REALLY COOL!
Vogue selected 14 young designer to let them exhibit their best works at Palazzo Morando, and the creation was, in my opinion, amazing!
I hope you like them too, Guys, I had a great morning :)

Dal 24 al 27 di Febbraio c'è stato il Vogue Talents Corner a Milano, durante la Settimana della Moda, ed è stato ASSOLUTAMENTE FANTASTICO!
Vogue ha selezionato 14 giovani designer per fargli esporre i loro lavori migliori a Palazzo Morando, e secondo me è stato bellissimo!
Spero che vi piacciano altrettanto, ragazzi, io ho avuto una mattinata stupenda :)


 
Here's a small part of my Shopping :)

.. and my Favorite Song of the Moment, that was also inside Palazzo Morando, while I was visiting the Vogue Talents Corner! 




Coat: UCB
Skirt: Zara
Sweater: Luisa Spagnoli
Flat Shoes: Ted Baker Chicory Shoes

23 commenti:

  1. Well I'm sure it was an amazing morning!
    Beautiful pictures and items.
    xx

    RispondiElimina
  2. So lovely blog and style! u rock!!

    http://ground-breaking.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thank you for sweet comment! I love your pics from holiday in previos post!..following!

    RispondiElimina
  4. thanks for following dear! following you too :)
    xoxo Sienna
    http://fashion-sienna.blogspot.com/2011/03/

    RispondiElimina
  5. I have a passion for shoes, so I like this post.
    The wedges are to die for!

    I have to follow your blog.

    http://antoniaivana.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  6. great stuff!! i would like to comeback to milan next time during fashion week! ;)

    Thx for the support. i am following u too
    xoxo

    www.jasonitos.com

    RispondiElimina
  7. Thanks for the comment!!
    I follow u too!
    xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  8. you're so cute! i love your hair!

    RispondiElimina
  9. some of these are really amazing! love the shoes and jewelry!

    join my StiLa giveaway!
    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  10. All items are stylish! :) The shooeeess! oh gawd! :D

    ellenreviews.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  11. I loveeeeeee your blog!! I'm following you now, visibly :) I don't see you under one of my new followers, forgot? :)
    http://www.spaghettiheels.com/

    RispondiElimina
  12. great event!

    http://loresfashion.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  13. @ Bego: just checked, we're following you :)

    Thanks everybody for visiting, by the way! You all rock :D

    xx

    RispondiElimina
  14. I love all the photos, all the shoes are very amazing!


    xx

    RispondiElimina
  15. wow how fabulous can shoes be, they look like an art piece. You can feel the love from your blog, it is a real honest and sincere blog.

    So thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comment.

    RispondiElimina
  16. cute shoes! love your blog.

    cassylately.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  17. Wow, love this blog. Am now an avid follower! Please take a look at our blog, themed on quintessential British fashion and how to pull of seasonal trends with a capsule wardrobe - if you like it please follow me!
    http://southmoltonstreetstyle.blogspot.com/
    Lots of love xxx

    RispondiElimina
  18. Quanto sei fortunata ad esserci andataaaa *.*

    RispondiElimina
  19. Meeeeeeeg :) bentornate!! Divertite??
    Si, è stato VERAMENTE BELLO, ti giuro, sono proprio soddisfattissimissima!

    Un bacio gigante!

    RispondiElimina
  20. Great pictures. Thank you for sharing.

    RispondiElimina